Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists and I like lists too so I decided to join.
Question of the Week: Top Ten Bookish/Blogging Resolutions.
1. I resolve to read more books from around the globe.
2. I resolve to increase the number of posts made weekly – at least to two.
3. I resolve to review books as soon as I read them.
4. I resolve to do more author interviews particularly from up-and-coming writers.
5. I resolve to complete all challenges I have signed-up for.
6. I resolve to increase the number of African books I read yearly.
7. I resolve to read more short and long listed booker prize books.
8. I resolve to increase my pace of reading.
9. I resolve to read more books from my shelf.
10. I resolve to reread some select books I enjoyed the previous year.
Do you have any bookish/blogging resolutions? You can share yours also. Visit The Broke and the Bookish to read more about the Top Ten Tuesday.