It’s been a while since I last ‘beefed Up’ my shelves. I think the reason for keeping that long is because I wanted to get rid of all the ‘fats’ on my shelves.
Here are a couple of books I have added to my shelves:
1. White is for Witching by Helen Oyeyemi
2. In a Strange Room by Damon Galgut
3. God’s Bits of Wood by Sembene Ousmane
4. The Native Commisioner by Shaun Johnson
5. This is How by M.J Hyland
6. A Fork in the Road by Andre Brink
Have you read any of these books? What do you make of my new additions to my library?